Saturday 15 April 2017

Part Five: Family ties

By now I had felt I had exhausted what Find my past uk's resources at this point. If I was going to really find out all I could, I had to look elsewhere.

The first port of call, was Kingsthorpe Cemetery. At the time I was still looking at descendants, and I thought that the headstone might have his wife listed.

After looking up the site, I was able to email them and ask about it. They sent through a very polite email and attached photos of the headstone, which was very kind.

I was very much intrigued, the headstone listed at the top, Mr Chapman's parents and below, Chapman himself.
Not his wife.

I recently discovered that Mr George B Chapman married Rose Helena in 1912. They lived together in Birmingham. Their daughter, Georgia Mary was born in 1913.

No comments:

Post a Comment